For Jackson County Surveyor’s Office and Drainage Board questions or concerns please call me at 812-358-6174 or email me at:

The best way to get in touch with me is at my primary email:

I have also listed my social media channels at the bottom of each page.

I use Facebook for personal post.

LinkedIn if I know of your skills, I will add you.

If you are interested in ham radio please visit my page at: